Day 14

Tuesday
5/01/19

Today's session was the last film appreciation session of this semester to which I was late by ten minutes. I noticed people doodling and writing on black sheets of paper which were to be put up on the windows at the back of the auditorium. I placed my bag down, took out my stationary and the black sheet of paper and hurried to the stage to start with the task. It took me a while before I could complete the task even though I didn't do it creatively as I'm really bad at writing on sheets without lines on them.

After everyone was done with the task, we got back to our seats and saw a movie called "Still Life", of which our faculty was a part. However, the movie was in black and white and since I was a little tired, it went over my head.
After the movie we all posed for class photographs which took a while as we kept experimenting with different poses. After the class photograph, we were dismissed. We all bid good bye to our faculty, shook hands with him, and left.

What I learnt today is that there's no use watching a movie if you're tired because no matter how good it is, you won't be enjoying the experience and might not even get what the movie was about.

What was different about today's session was that we all posed together with our faculty for class photographs.

- Shikha Singh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11

Rashomon : My take on it